- by entering your model number.
- The unique face-forward top cap cradles the operators legs, encouraging the operator to face the front of the ladder while working rather than turning or twisting their body unsafely
- As many as 20 percent of injuries occur when the operator accidentally misses the bottom step while descending the ladder, which commonly results in severe ankle, knee, and back injuries
- The safe Frame features little giant's patent-pending ground cue bottom rung signal. Ground cue trains the operator to feel and hear an audible alert reminding him or her it is safe to step off the ladder
- These features are designed to prevent the most common types of stepladder injuries. The safe Frame is constructed of high-strength nonconductive fiberglass and is ANSI rated to hold 375 lbs