- Plastic, Metal, Polyester
- Lockable front swivel wheel for ease of maneuverability and pneumatic bicycle tires
- Ratcheting shade canopy. Care and Maintenance - To clean the seat pad, use only mild household soap or detergent and warm water on a sponge or clean cloth. Check your stroller for loose screws, worn parts, torn material or stitching on a regular basis. Replace or repair parts as needed.
- Convenient parent tray with 2 cup holders and a covered storage compartment
- 5-point safety harness.Lightweight, sturdy construction