- Located between the backpanel and main pack body is an exterior hydration compartment
- The gender specific built-in hipbelt is a mesh covered, die cut slotted hipbelt featuring zippered stretch mesh pockets
- The adjustable gender specific harness consists of mesh covered, die cut foam with sewn in spacer mesh, a stretch woven harness pocket and an adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Panel loading main compartment access with zippered mesh backpanel pocket.
- The Stow-On-The-Go trekking pole attachment is designed to conveniently stow your poles when not in use.
Maintain all of the features, fit and style that have contributed to this series' success. Updates include lighter weight and design adjustments to enhance comfort in each volume.