- Please note: In the setup, when you connect the receiver to 2S FC, don't forget to plug the battery, otherwise the receiver will have no power to work at all.
- The DSMX receiver used on the 75X is different from the one we used before. The binding procedure is also different.
- The drone comes with "props out" in default. With reversed props or "props out", so no more dipping even in hardest cornering.
- Durable and light enough frame is customed for it. A total weight of 26g give pilots a good balance of weight and nice punch on HV battery. 2pcs 1S 260mAh Lipo HV batteries are recommended in default. So pilot could also use their whoop batteries.
- Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary. Customed lightest 0802 17500KV motors with cable connectors. Just plug and play. spilt and 35 camera mount for more fast flying, smart audio and output power switchable is also available for VTX remote control.